Call for Service 24/7/365 – 847-965-2200
Plumbing emergencies can strike at any time. Whether you’re experiencing a sewer system backup, frozen and burst pipes, or even a blocked and overflowing toilet, our emergency services team are always there when you call, ready to get to you as quickly as possible to make the emergency repairs you need to minimize water damage to your home and property.
Providing total customer service and total peace of mind is our promise and that’s what we deliver with our emergency plumbing service, any time of the night or day, whatever the weather.
LJ Brown plumbing professionals provide Emergency Plumbing Services and Repairs, including:
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
- Basement Flooding
- Overflowing Toilet
- Sewers and Drains
- Septic Systems
- Broken and Burst Pipes
Experience the difference:
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week
- Licensed and insured
- Prompt and professional customer service and repairs
Emergency Plumbing Tips:
- Do you know how to turn off your home’s main water supply? Don’t wait until the event of a burst pipe. Locate your water shutoff valve (often found in the basement or near the water heater) and learn how to use it. If you’re unable to locate your home’s shutoff valve, ask your local plumber for assistance.
- Unexpected plumbing emergencies are preventable by checking your plumbing system throughout the year. Many plumbing situations are attributed to faulty plumbing supply lines. Examine plumbing underneath sinks every six months, ensure that the water shut-off valve is operational and inspect connections for kinks or corrosion on the pipes. These simple procedures can help reduce unexpected plumbing problems.
LJ Brown Plumbing has been providing top notch service since 1946.
Join the Clutch Club today and Prevent Future Plumbing Problems! Call 847-965-2200